- Editor’s Desk – Brian Hope introduces this month’s magazine.
- CEO’s Chat – News from the Goodwood Festival
- News – LAPL Medicals, Olympic R112 progress, AirVenture Adventure
- Letters – Don’t forget your European Health Insurance Card.
- Briefing Room – We launch our web based Briefing Room to help you plan your flying and get more pleasure from it
- Courses – A preview of ET Training Courses. 2012/13 schedule next month.
- Over the Hedge – The iPad revolution
- Project News – the beauty of round engines – in a Morane MS.315E and a Flitzer
- RSA Rally Report – A report from the 2012 Federation RSA Rassemblement at Blois.
- Spinning – David Joyce provides some thought provoking discussion on the prevention of stall/spin accidents.
- Thereby Hangs a Tale – Nigel Smith relates the mods applied to his Murphy Elite empennage to improve its handling.
- Testing for Stability – Roger Andrews uses Flight Test Course skills to investigate his Pioneer 300’s pitch stability.
- Air test – Francis Donaldson flies the Bristell …and visits the Czech factory.
- Back in the Fray – The editor’s Jodel returns to the air, with help from LAA friends.
- Safety Spot – Prop hub cracks on a gyro, poorly fitted alternator filter causes electrical problems.