- Editor’s Desk – Brian Hope introduces this month’s magazine.
- Chairman’s Chat – Roger hopes for better weather
- News – LAA makes Mogas proposal to the CAA, Jersey and Guernsey give Permit permission and accept NPPL
- Letters – Bulldog Spin Recovery. Does LAA have a Strategy?
- AGM & Lecture – The 2012 AGM and Lecture from BBMF Lancaster Pilot Squadron Leader (Rtd) Stuart Reid.
- Over the Hedge – Fitting Mode S to a Colibri. Cedric Flood’s A Pilot’s Perspective reviewed.
- Project News – Trail, Eurofox and Jackaroo, plus some interesting completions.
- Project News Special – Frank Bond selects a Groppo Trail as his third kit-build project.
- LAA Test Pilot – Meet our new Chief Test Pilot, Dan Griffith.
- IMC in a Permit Aircraft – Mike Barnard suggests how and where you can stay current in a Permit aircraft.
- Thereby Hangs a Tale – Richard Mole considers tailplane design.
- Air test – Francis Donaldson flies the first UK example of the American Legend Cub.
- Aircraft Mobility – A mobility scooter provides hangar dolly motive power.
- Help the RAF Help Us – RAF Wattisham encourages GA interaction.
- Aero Expo Report – All the news from the most successful UK Expo yet.
- Safety Spot – Throttle cables never give any trouble …or do they?