- Editor’s Desk – Brian Hope introduces this month’s magazine.
- CEO’s Chat – A round up of recent events and significant happenings.
- News – EASA and CAA regulatory reviews offer hope for the future of GA.
- Project News – RV7A commences test flying, Stamps G-OODE comes onto permit scheme
- LAA Rally report 1 – Just like the old days, such was the view of many of the visitors who attended our annual Rally;
- A winner’s tale – Bob Ellis lets us in on what he learned while building his award-winning Van’s RV8.
- Over the Hedge – Reminiscences of a FRED and VP1 trips
- Oshkosh the long way – Graham Newby relates the tale of flying to Oshkosh in a C182
- Air Test – Clive Davidson describes the merits of the small, simple, single-seat aeroplane, in this instance his own Jabiru engine Taylor Monoplane.
- Mower power! – Kevin Armstrong describes his conversion of the Briggs and Stratton Vanguard agricultural/industrial V-twin
- Scout Camp – Harry Hopkins reports on another successful Gloucestershire Scouts’ Camp.
- Tipsy engine failure – Some helpful guidance on what happens when the engine really does stop, by Vintage Aircraft Club chairman Steve Slater
- Safety Spot – SportCruiser nose gear problems; a tri-gear Europa leg failure before it has even turned a wheel, and Europa stabiliser torque tube clamp failure leads to an improved design.