- Chairman’s Chat - Brian talks replacement radios and looking forward to the season.
- News - FASVIG squawk initiative, drones may force conspicuity, LAA Ambassadors.
- Project News - Silence Twister, Pitts S-1S and the one of a kind Skylark.
- Destination Koksijde - A WW1 commemorative fly-in at a Belgian AF base.
- Night/IFR - Manuel Queiroz introduces the Night/IFR panel project.
- Pass it on - Save over £100 and tighten that mic boom yourself, says Mark Langford.
- Good reading - Steve Slater introduces more inspirational aviation authors.
- Russian epic - Colin Hales encounters help and warmth as he flies his KR2 through Russia.
- Air test - Clive Davidson flies an iconic US homebuilt, the Corben Baby Ace.
- Safety Spot - Facet fuel pumps, exhaust leaks and this month’s Airprox report.
- Where to Go - Dates for your diary as the season gets rolling.
- Meet the Members - Ex RAF, Russ Woodland works for the CAA, and flies an Acroduster.
- Struts 4U - Strut meeting dates and a welcome first meet of the First Continental Strut.
- Vouchers - Four free landings this month that stretch the length of the country.
- Classifieds - Bargains to whet your appetite.
- CEO Chat - Office re-vamp at HQ and squawk and/or listen out near controlled airspace!