1 Who we are:-
2 What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates).
(5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
3 What we do with your information Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To process your membership/order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service); (2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
4 Your rights:
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at LAA, Turweston Aerodrome, Nr Brackley, Northants, NN13 5YD. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process membership and orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
Disclaimer & Copyright Policy
A Statement About the Information Held on Our Website
We make every effort to make sure that the information held on this website is as accurate, as up to date, and, as complete as possible. However, there can be occasions where we experience problems in achieving this. This means that we cannot accept liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience which may occur through your use of the information on this site.
We recommend that you contact us for clarification before going any further with anything which you feel could cause loss, damage or inconvenience, as a result of using information on our site. If you find any information on our site that gives you cause for concern, then please tell us , and we will investigate, as appropriate. Also, please understand that we are not in control of any of the sites that we link to from ours. This means that again we do not accept liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience which may occur through your use of the information on those sites. Please contact the appropriate organisations to check that their information is up to date and accurate.
A Statement About the Copyright of Information/Facilities Held on Our Site
All of the pages on this website are the copyright © of The Light Aircraft Association (unless otherwise stated). Our copyright is protected by UK laws, and by international treaties worldwide. All rights are reserved.
Please read the statements below if you would like to publish our information further :
We expect notification of further publication of our information as a courtesy. However, permission to use our information (for non-commercial purposes) is given, if we are acknowledged as the source.